This is officially our last post of 2019! Can you believe it? We thought it would be fun to take a look at some of our statistics for 2019 and to take you through our reading year. This is the first time we’re doing this so any and all tips are very welcome ;). So let’s take a look at our 2019 Yearly Wrap Up!
- Our first post was: TTT #60| Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2019 Part 1
- We posted a total of 643 posts.
- We wrote 265 reviews.
- We participated in 82 blog tours.
- Our most read post was: Bookish Item| Always Fully Booked Planner
- I read 296 books.
- Physical vs Ebook vs Audiobook – I read 40 physical books, 240 e-books and 16 audiobooks.
- I got 111 new books
- I read 237 2019 releases
- I gave out 5 stars to 120 books.
- My first book of the year was Pretty in Puxsutawney by Laurie Boyle Crompton.
- My last book of the year was The Kingdom of Copper by S.A. Chakraborty.
- I read 158 books
- Physical vs Ebook vs Audiobook – I read 51 physical books, 31 e-books and 76 audiobooks.
- I got 99 new books
- I read 57 2019 releases
- I gave out 43 5 stars
- My first book of the year was Riverdale – The Day Before by Micol Ostow
- My last book of the year was The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black
So this is our 2019 wrap up! It’s always surprising looking back at things like this! We’re curious about you though. Any special wrap up things you want to share? For example, what was the first book you read this year? Let us know in the comments!