It’s October and it’s officially fall time! I love fall and I definitely agree with the title of cozy time. So when I saw this tag over at Melanie’s blog, I knew I had to do it this week as well. This tag was originally created by Sam’s Nonsense on booktube. Let’s get into those questions!
1. CRUNCHING LEAVES: the world is full of color! Choose a book with red/orange/yellow on the cover.
I usually go for the same couple of books with prompts like this one. But today I want to highlight Infinity Son. While I haven’t finished it yet, I did enjoy the first couple of chapters. Hopefully I like it enough to get the sequel!
2. COZY SWEATER: it’s finally cool enough for warm cozy clothing! What book gives you the warm fuzzies?
Fangirl is the first book that comes to mind. Possibly because we just got the cover reveal for the last book in the Carry On series. I would love to reread Fangirl, Carry On and Wayward Son before I get Any Way the Way Blows.
3. FALL STORM: the wind is howling & the rain is pounding. Choose a book that you like to read on a stormy day:
I love to read a good mystery on a stormy day. It’s wonderful to be warm and cosy inside while it’s raining and storming outside. And to me it’s the perfect moment to hunt a killer ;). One I want to pick up soon is Escaping From Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco.
4. COOL CRISP AIR: makes you breathe freely~ Who’s the coolest character you’d want to trade places with?
Manon Blackbeak! Although… she did go trough some really rough times in the Throne of Glass series. But I do love her and she is extremely cool. She is one of my favorite characters ever and I would love a spin-off surrounding her.
5. HOT APPLE CIDER: warm autumn drink. What underhyped book do you want to see become the next biggest, hottest thing?
The Beautiful by Renée Ahdieh! I love Renée Ahdieh writing and think she isn’t as big as she deserves. The Beautiful was a great first book and I’m currently reading the second book in the series. I also think it would work really well as a movie or even better a tv show.
6. COAT, SCARVES, & MITTENS: the weather has turned cold & it’s time to cover up! What’s a book cover you don’t like?
Ugh, there are so many covers I don’t like. And it usually has to do with people on the covers haha, especially when it’s some kind of stock picture. I was looking through some of my books and I found a horrible cover haha; City of Bones! Yes it’s an older one but, wow that is bad…
7. PUMPKIN SPICE: What’s your favorite fall comfort food?
I don’t think I have special fall comfort food to be honest. But I do love a good pumpkin spice latte so I think we just have to go for that. Last year when I was in New York I bought some pumpkin spice so maybe this fall I can bake something with it!