We have been having fun with Top Ten Tuesday, so we decided we will do one every week. This bookish meme was hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and has been going since June 2010! Since last January Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week’s topic is Favorite Couples in Books. With Valentine’s Day around the corner, this one is a lot of fun! I know choosing just 10 is going to be difficult! Let’s take a look at the ones I picked this week!
1. Mark/Cristina/Kieran This was one of my favorite couples I read about last year. Queen of Air and Darkness definitely had a relationship that was quite unique in YA. Mark, Cristina and Kieran all have feelings for each other and it’s not written with drama. I would love a book about the three of them!
2. Tabby & Sebastian The Life We Wanted is one of the more recent books I read, but Tabby & Sebastian will be on top of my list the rest of the year I think. I love them together and they bring out the great things in the other. A macho rock star who is so sweet and a woman who has lost so much and needs to let herself grieve.
3. Dalia & Nick Another recent read of mine. In Times Like These are two main characters are Dalia and Nick. These two don’t get along at all in the beginning, but the slow burn romance is just perfect!! Nick in a lead singer in a rock band and besides these two characters, you’re definitely in for quite the ride!
4. Zoe & Caleb These two characters can be found in the book Let’s Get Textual! Who knew the person responding to her roommate ad would be her best friend’s ex-boyfriend. Zoe never expected this to happen or to end up falling for Caleb. Let’s Get Textual is such a fun and romantic book. I didn’t want it to end!
5. Charlie & Jackson This couple comes from a book releasing today, Courtside Crush! A YA Contemporary and a modern day retelling of Romeo and Juliet. Their connection is there from the start and you end up with a big smile on your face while reading this book! Charlie & Jackson are such a cute couple!
6. Feyre & Rhysand Of course, I couldn’t leave this couple off of my list. Rhysand is the ultimate book boyfriend and I don’t think that will change anytime soon. My favorite book with them in it is A Court of Mist and Fury!
7. Cami & Jake My Life as a Country Album is such an unique and beautiful love story. Yes, it broke my heart in many pieces, but oh so worth it!! As readers we read Cami and Jake’s full love story. It started right after Cami was born. They just belong together.
8. Aelin & Rowan Another match that really belongs together! They’ve both had tragedies in their lives, but it definitely brings them togehter. Aelin & Rowan are both arrogant and want what they want and that makes them so much fun! Besides the sweet and romantic moments, there are plenty of moments of them teasing and fighting! So much fun to read!
9. Kate & Luke I think this couple kind of felt like fate. Luke was never really open to settling down, until he saw Kate for the first time. He knew they were going to get married. When you know, you know I guess! Kate didn’t have the best relationship history, so it wasn’t easy to trust Luke. Kate & Luke are a lot of fun together and I love his family!
10. Tessa & Luke I loved these two together in their first book, but after the novella All We Want just made me feel that even more! The love they feel for each other is clear from the start. Luke is so sweet and protective. The ending they got in All We Want couldn’t have been better!
So these are the ten bookish couples I chose today! If I were to do this one next week, I’m sure the couples would be different, haha. Who are your favorite bookish couples? Feel free to leave the think to your TTT in the comments!