We have been having fun with Top Ten Tuesday, so we decided we will do one every week. This bookish meme was hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and has been going since June 2010! Since last January Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week’s topic is cozy reads. Tis the season, so I love reading holiday themed books. It’s cold outside, so what’s better than curling up on the couch with a blanket, a warm beverage and a cozy read? I am going to list 10 books I think will fit the cozy theme that I want to read! Five YA and five Romance. Let’s take a look!
1. Snow In Love – Melissa de la Cruz, Nic Stone, Amie Friedman & Kasie West The title is actually what got me interested in this book. That would be my perfect reading spot. All cozy in front of a fireplace. All four stories sound like the perfect holiday reads. I know short stories can be tricky, so I hope they are fun as I think they are!
2. Kiss Me in New York – Catherine Rider I am actually ashamed to say this was the first Read Now book I got on Netgalley when I first joined last year. Oops!! It’s a pretty short read, so I should get through it with no problem. Kiss Me in New York sounds like a book I will love.
3. Top Ten Clues You’re Clueless – Liz Czukas Before writing this, I had never heard of this book. When I was searching for different holiday reads, this one popped up on a few different lists! It sounds like a cute and flufy read that I will enjoy!
4. North Pole Reform School – Jaimie Admans Okay, I love Christmas, but I would never name my kid Mistletoe Bell. No wonderering why she hates Christmas. Things go wrong and she is sent to North Pole Reform School. This sounds so cute! I know I will enjoy a book like this.
5. Ex-mas – Kate Brian Enemies to lovers is one of my favorite kind of romances. The North Pole melting would be a disaster for Santa and this sounds like the cutest Christmas adventure! I’m actually surprised I’ve never heard of this one before!
6. We’ll Always Have Christmas – Jenny Hale I have already read a few of this author’s Christmas romances. All of them have left me with the warm and fluffy feeling I am looking for in these kind of books. Family, love and all holiday traditions sounds like the perfect combination.
7. Naughty or Nice – Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward, Jodi Ellen Malpas, Emma Chase, Marie Force, Corinne Michaels & Susan Stoker This anthology features a few romance authors I have already read books by and really loved. These authors all wrote short stories and it’s free for a limited time. The cover already tells us that this will be a romance, haha. The story Sexy Scrooge sounds like a good way to start off this anthology!
8. Moonlight Over Manhattan – Sarah Morgan I have heard of this author before, but have never read a book by her. I know this will be the typical Christmas love story, but I love the fact that the author wants to challenge herself and overcome some shyness!
9. A Christmas to Remember – Jenny Hale Another book cover that makes me wish for a white Christmas! We all know the stories where the single father is too busy working to realize his kids need him. They are my favorite though, because I love watching them open up and also see the magic of Christmas!
10. All I Want for Christmas – Jenny Hale This book is described as a feel good Christmas romance to warm your heart. Sign me up! That’s exactly what I’m looking for. What I also love about Jenny Hale’s books is that Christmas almost always takes place in a bigger house. Even though this isn’t the case for most people, I love reading how the houses are decorated! If I could just live in a house like that for the holidays, I would be so excited!
Okay, I know I have three books by one author. I really enjoy her holiday books though after reading a few of them! What cozy book do you think I need to read? Feel free to leave the link to your TTT behind!