We have been having fun with Top Ten Tuesday, so we decided we will do one every week. This bookish meme was hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and has been going since June 2010! Since last January Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week’s topic is Longest Books I’ve Ever Read. I know I’ve read some pretty long books, so I am excited to see what makes the list! I have to say this is pretty easy, because I don’t have to think of the books myself, haha.
I will be editing this list a little, because most of my top ten is from the same series. I think it’s more fun to have a little variety!
1. Lord of Chaos – Robert Jordan (1,011 pages) A lot of books in The Wheel of Time series are really long. This is the series that I talked about taking up my whole top ten, haha. My boyfriend was a big fan of this series. When I was at his house one weekend, I finished my book faster than expected and he recommended this series. I’m glad he did. I loved this series. So many characters and so much happens!
2. Oblivion – Jennifer L. Armentrout (1,005 pages) LUX is one of my favorite series and I was so excited when the first three books were released from Daemon’s POV. I got the e-book of this one, because the paperback was only the first book. I need a reread of this series soon!
3. After We Fell – Anna Todd (848 pages) I remember hearing about this book and it was a big thing a few years ago. I was so addicted to the After series. Hardin was a real jerk, but I just couldn’t get enough! I have read all of these books, even the ones about Landon!
4. Winter – Marissa Meyer (827 pages) Marissa Meyer did an amazing job with these fairytale retellings. Winter was the perfect ending to this series. I think Cress will always be my favorite though!
5. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows – J.K. Rowling (759 pages) The last book in my all time favorite series!! I was able to read 759 pages and to be honest it it still wasn’t enough. If it was up to me I would’ve had a lot more books. Even though I know it needed to end sometime, haha.
6. Breaking Dawn – Stephenie Meyer (756 pages) After Harry Potter this was the first Young Adult series that grabbed me and made me binge read! At the time I was in love with this series. I even read it like three times. Twilight will always be special to me.
7. City of Heavenly Fire – Cassandra Clare (725 pages) After being a little disappointed with the fourth book in this series, I was very happy with how the fifth and sixth book were written. The battle and action in this book were very well written and I didn’t see a few of the things coming.
8. Lady Midnight – Cassandra Clare (720 pages) Another series in the Shadowhunter world and I was excited for this after the ending of The Mortal Instruments. We met the characters who would play a big part in these books. I loved that even though it’s the same world, they have their own adventure. I will be reading Lord of Shadows soon.
9. A Court of Wings and Ruin – Sarah J Maas (699 pages) I can’t believe it’s been almost a year and half since this book was released. I remember really looking forward to its release, but being really scared for all of the characters. Now I am the same way for the release of KoA in two weeks!
10. The Beauty of Darkness – Mary E. Pearson (679 pages) This was the conclusion to The Remnant Chronicles. It took me awhile to get to the second and third book, but I’m happy I finally have. While I would’ve loved to have seen a few things different I did like the last book. Now I need to get to Dance of Thieves soon.
I definitely love big books, haha. When books are amazing I can’t get enough! What is the largest book you have read? Feel free to leave you TTT link in the comments!