We have been having fun with Top Ten Tuesday, so we decided we will do one every week. This bookish meme was hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and has been going since June 2010! Since last January Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week’s topic is Favorite Book Blogs or Websites. I thought it would be fun to put the blogs that I really love in the spotlight.
These aren’t in order of my favorites, but these are all blogs that I love. We joined the blogging community almost a year ago and these are the blogs I’ve interacted with the most!
1. Mel To The Any She is a really sweet person and has the same taste in books as me (most of the time anyways). I love reading how excited she gets reading new books and her reviews feel this way as well. And even though she has a big following, she always responds to everyone that leaves a comment.
2. In Love & Words Bree is another blogger that has the same taste in books as I do. This always makes it fun to read her reviews. I have discovered a few books I may have not seen otherwise reading her blog. I also she her love of Gilmore Girls. She also has a good balance of books and personal posts. It’s fun reading more about the blogger behind the reviews.
3. Confessions of a YA Reader I started reading Kristi’s blog before she started out as a mod in TBR & Beyond as well. She’s a really sweet person and I love that she has a lot of different things on her blog. Her reviews are honest and we have liked a lot of the same books.
4. Sincerely Karen Jo I think this is actually one of the first blogs that followed us and the we interacted with. Once again, another blogger that has a similar taste in books (we’ve participated in a lot of the same blog tours). We also share a love for Disney. Definitely jealous after seeing a few trips she’s had there.
5. Nose Stuck in a Book Once again another blogger we started talking with in the beginning. She is an active blogger and I have put quite a few books on my wishlist because of her, haha. Besides that I love seeing the graphic designs she makes or does for school. We have also done a few of the fun tags we’ve seen on her blog.
As you all know, Isabelle and I met through a readalong. A few of the friends we made in that group are also bloggers. They also kind of inspired us to start our own blog. They are good friends of ours, so I wanted to share their blogs here as well. For our English readers, they blog in Dutch, so it may be a bit harder for you to read their blogs.
I do believe there is a translation button, but that’s never completely perfect. They’re still worth checking out though!
6. Kwante in Wonderland As a big fan of Alice in Wonderland, Kwante has made her own little wonderland. She doesn’t only post about books, but also movies we need to watch. Kwante is the creator of the Monthly Monday Bookshelfie we do on the blog as well. And on top of that, she organizes fun bookish swaps here in The Netherlands/Belgium.
7. Het Leven van een Boekenworm Her blog’s name says it all: the life of a bookworm. Just like is she is a big fan of books. Annabel has a balance of books and her personal life. She enjoys a lot of the same books as us and I love seeing the unboxings she posts from the book boxes she receives.
8. The Spine Breakers Willemijn is also a big fan of books and when she loves a book she definitely lets us know. I love reading her reviews. It’s always clear why she likes or doesn’t like a book.
I think this week I think I will stick with these eight. I love discovering new blogs though, so leave your TTT in the comments! Or if you think we need to check out your blog, let me know!