We have been having fun with these Top Ten Tuesdays, so we decide we will do one every week. This bookish meme was hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and has been going since June 2010! Starting this January Top Ten Tuesday will be hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week’s theme is a fun one! I get to talk about the ten books I could re-read forever. I am sure there are more than ten, but these are the ones I thought of first.
1. Harry Potter This one will be no surprise to anyone. Harry Potter is a series I have already re-read quite a few times. I love diving back in this world. It feels like home. When I re-read these, I like to read them when it’s winter. The wonderful cosy feeling they give is perfect for that time of the year. Harry, Hermione and Ron have become best friends of mine over the years.
2. Throne of Glass I already read books one through four again before Empire of Storms came out. I love when you go back and read a book again that new details appear that you didn’t notice before. Pretty soon I want to go back and re-read them all before the last book comes out in October.
3. A Court of Thorns and Roses Once again another Sarah J Maas series I will want to read again. The novella is coming out in May, but I don’t think I will have time to re-read them. It will be something that happens in the future. I love Rhys and Feyre and the gang. I wonder what details I will notice in the future. I have to say though that I did re-read the first two last year.
4. LUX series This is another series I have talked about quite a few times since we started the blog. I have been wanting to read these again since I read them the first time, but just haven’t made the time. Until recently, I felt bad for re-reading when I have so many books I still need to read. I can’t stop thinking about this series, so I am determined to get to it again soon!
5. My Lady Jane Our review still has to be posted, but I LOVE this book. I am still upset with myself that I didn’t read it sooner. This book came with me while I was on the train to work and I laughed out loud, haha. I could read this again and again. It’s definitely a book that is good to cheer someone up. I am really hoping that My Plain Jane is just as good.
6. Tuesdays at Six I don’t know what it was about this book, but I LOVED it. It was so different than a lot of romances that I have read. Tuesdays at Six was so touching! There was a lot of drama and sadness, but how these people came together as a family and took care of kids that weren’t ever their own was so beautiful.
7. The Infernal Guard This was such an unique trilogy and I was so sad when it was over! Definitely a different take on the YA fantasy books that are out there. I think I would notice a lot of little details I missed the first time if I read them again! The fact that the author is really sweet is an extra bonus!
8. The Naturals I am a big fan of Criminal Minds and this is just like that with a little bit of extra talent. I still need to read the last book, but I think they’re amazing. Even though I already know how the story ends, I think I will pick up a lot of missed details the second or third time reading them.
9. Eliza and Her Monsters I read this pick quickly after it was released and LOVED it. If I didn’t have to work, I would’ve finished it in one sitting. It was definitely a book that hit me the right way and was so beautiful! The author did an amazing job writing a story like this. It’s definitely re-read worthy!
10. Alabama Summer The humor in this series is just as good as the romance. These books leave you happy and wanting more when they’re over. I think it’s just the author though, because everything I have read from her so far has been AMAZING! She knows how to write characters and storylines that make you fall in love with them.
These are the top ten I have for now. What books could you re-read forever? I would love to hear from you!