We have been having fun with these Top Ten Tuesdays, so we decide we will do one every week. This bookish meme was hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and has been going since June 2010! Starting this January Top Ten Tuesday will be hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week’s theme is a love freebie. This makes a lot of sense, because it’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow. I decided to show you my favorite couples. In no particular order, because I love them all, haha. I could also easily make this list a lot longer than a top 10.
1. Feyre & Rhysand I don’t think it will surprise many that this one is on my list. I mean, come on, Rhysand! Need I say more?!? Haha.
2. Aelin & Rowan To continue with my Maas couples, this one had to be
on this list as well! I have come to love these two together through the books. I can’t wait to read the last book (even though I am very, very afraid!).
3. Blue & Gansey I have no clue if these two actually end up together. I just finished Blue Lily, Lily Blue, but I really want them together. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is made possible in the last book.
4. Katy & Daemon My love for LUX books is well known if you have read more of the
posts on this blog, haha. I love them together. He’s so sweet for her and wants nothing more than to protect her. Daemon is my favorite alien.
5. Hermione & Ron I loved the idea of them being a couple while reading the last few books. This made me smile when it did finally happen and we got the epilogue in the last book.
6. Samantha & Walt I love these two together. They both are pretty stubborn and this
makes their relationship complicated, but how they come together and really help each other left me with a happy feeling. They definitely deserve and need the other.
7. Miranda & Holden As an editor of romance books she had pretty high expectations. Holden met all of those even though their journey together didn’t all go easy. Again a couple who really need each other and they just fit. And a man who reads romance books scores points, haha.
8. Gwen & Mitch Best friends to lovers are often my favorite things to
read. The fact they know the other so well and want that person. This makes it scary though, because if it goes wrong you can lose your best friend as well. This story was so cute. I loved all three of the books in this trilogy, but Gwen and Mitch are my favorite.
9. Asha & Aquila Even though this was kind of an insta love and it’s not always something I can appreciate, with this couple it just kind of worked. They just belong together and I love how he wants to protect her just as much as she wants to protect him. This made this relationship funny and beautiful at the same time.
10. Shayla & Stitch At the moment these two are definitely my favorite,
haha. This changes daily. His story is heartbreaking, but she is so protecting and just wants him to see what he’s worth. It’s just so beautiful. He is a person you want to have the whole world. I mean, yeah, he messed up a lot, but once you know his story it makes so much sense.
These are the ten I want to share with you all today. I could easily make five of these lists, haha. Who is your favorite bookish couple?